Aaand I am back! I've been a little busy lately, but things have settled down so I am ready to be a decent blogger again. Sorry guys! I figured the best way to pick it up again would be to post some pics to show you what I've been up to lately :-)
1. Some spinach to power through the day (and to work on my Popeye arms).
2. An awesome styling project for an even more awesome online mag... stay tuned!
3. "Gettin' my hair did" by NYC master stylist Mark McLeod at Kore Salon.
4. Late night tapas & sangria at Judas Goat.
5. The right proportions at Bel Cafe (small coffee, large chocolate croissant - seems about right).
6. Spotting my favorite car in a new color. No clue what brand it is though!
7. Peanut. He's been a rebel lately! So most of my time at home is spent on pulling him OUT of the couch (he created a hole), trying to keep him away from my shoes (he takes them back to his little bed as if they are prey), or taping up the missing pieces of carpet...
8. Quick outfit shots in elevators due to a lack of real outfit posts.
9. Another exciting project - this time with Fiveleft Leather.
10. Some fall organization in my closet (sort of, not pictured: pile of clothes on floor).
11. Trying to take a cute pic with the bf... He hates pictures and either makes a face that causes him to look, well, "different", or he puts on this fabulous fake smile.
12. Getting sexy mail from Calvin Klein in regard to the new "Push It" collection - get it? Sorry, no outfit post happening...
13. An inspiring quote I found on Pinterest and motivated me to play around with typography. Which may or may not have happened during work... (does this mean I should get into stealing quotes?)
Love stalking? Find me on Instagram - @TheSignatureBow!